Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ah ah ah ah Work Out!

So here's the deal. I hate working out unless it's fun. Running? Not fun, unless you're chasing someone or playing soccer. Stair climber? Not fun, unless your 'stairs' are on the side of a hill, in the middle of the woods, in the form of stumps and rocks. Lifting weights? Not fun unless it's in the form of a 3-year-old, or shopping bags. Row machine? Not fun, unless your on a lake with a real boat and real paddles and have a fishing pole.

So what am I doing to uh uh uh uh work out? I put together a list of activities I love to do, cut them up and stuck them in a jar. Every day when I'm ready to sweat, I pull a piece of paper out and get surprised with a fun work out. I don't do routine and I don't do mundane.

Here's my list:
Dance with Isaac.
Play dart gun wars with my hubby.
Work out video to some hot work out beats. (work out beats are listed below)
Take Isaac on a bike ride.
Wrestle hubby. (and lose)
Take Isaac to the park and chase him.
Walk to the thrift store with Isaac.
Work out to a Wii game. (Zumba, Wii Active, or Wii Fit)
London Bridge, Row Row Row Your Boat, Ring Around The Rosy, Rosy, Crab Crawl/Bear Crawl, with Isaac.
100 workout.



Yoga.
Chase Isaac around the church and go up and down the stairs 10 times. (we're a pastor's family and live right next door to the church)
Play kick the ball (soccer) with Isaac.

I'll add more as I think of them.

What do you do to keep active?

Here's my work out play list right now:
"Sexy and I Know it" LMFAO (I play "Elmo and I know" it because Isaac likes that version better)
"Eye of the Tiger" Surviver
"Get Low" Lil' Jon & The East Side Boyz
"Everybody Dance Now" C&C Music Factory
"New Sensation" INXS
"Somebody Told Me" The Killers
"Moves Like Jagger" Maroon 5
"Remember the Name" Fort Minor
"Enter Sandman" Metalica
"Lose Yourself" Eminen

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: