Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another Krazy Coupon Lady and proud of it!

Did any of you watched the show last night on TLC about Extreme Couponing? I was just introduced to couponing two months ago and let me tell you something, I have saved SOOOO much money! I'm still new at this so bear with me because my deals are definitely not as good as those Extreme Couponers. But, I'm satisfied! I haven't paid more than $1 on cereal in two months, I haven't paid for toothpaste in two months, and today I got my Pampers diapers cheaper than you can get at Costco! (Beat that Costco!)

Here's my Rite-Aid trip today:



Total Spent: $24.72 + tax (PLUS I have $5 in Up rewards coupons for next week's shopping trip - so really, I spent less than $20.) I added it all up and my total savings was $88.50! (Did you see my two packs of Pampers in there? That alone is more than $20.)

Do you coupon?

No comments: