Friday, March 26, 2010

Where has time gone?

I sat down in my chair tonight and though, "I will blog tonight. Yes, tonight I will blog." But the thought never crossed my mind that it has been almost an entire year without one entry.

My days seem long and yet so fast. I feel as though I have three days a week, unlike the common seven. Monday through Friday have become Monfriday. Then I have Saturday and Sunday. I guess that's what happens when you are a full time working mommma. Still, after a year of finding a new normal, I have yet to establish what normal is. Finding the balance between have to's and want to's is the daily routine. But when the have to's have had and the want to's begin, that is where I find I'd rather be living this rollercoaster of Monfriday's, Saturday's and Sunday's than go back to seven days a week normal.

Life is good.

No comments: