Thursday, March 10, 2011

Brownie Points!

My DTster over at Dream Valley Challenges, Carole, sent me my very first blog award! How sweet :) I have to say 7 things about myself and pass it onto 15 other blogs. I don't know 15 other blogs! So I will pass it on to my hubby and my bff. Have fun you two!

K, here it goes:

7. If you knew me you'd know that I don't like peanut butter cookies unless it's a chocolate chip cookie with peanut butter chunks in it, not peanut butter cooked all the way through.

6. If you knew me you'd know that I sucked my thumb until I was 12 (and can still be caught today sucking my thumb every once in a while)

5. If you knew me you'd know that I love to play Rock Band and Dance Dance revolution. Like LOVE LOVE LOVE!

4. If you knew me you'd know that I hate bowling and I once bowled a 14.

3. If you knew me you'd know that I have been playing the guitar since I was 13, the organ since I was 9 and the flute since I was 11. The flute I am best at but the guitar is what I love and the organ is just too darn big to fit in our house so I play the keyboard now.

2. If you knew me you'd know my favorite color is orange.

1. If you knew me you'd know that I love me some Jesus!

No comments: