Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One of Those Days...

Ever had one of those days where you feel like you are taking two steps forward and three steps backwards? I'm having one of those days.... And to top it all of I having an almost two-year-old monkey attached at my hip. Every time I turn around I knock him down because I didnt realize he was right behind me. So then he started to just cling onto my leg, literally. He just went down for a nap so I have an hour before worship practice to bust this house out! Then hopefully after he wakes up we can have some fun time. But I thought I would procrastinate just a little bit longer by blogging about it with you first :)

How's your day?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

Mel said...

Oh honey
I know the feeling! that was my day yesterday! But today has been so much better! I got the house gutted(well upstairs), finished 3 card/box orders, made healthy dinner for hubby and then finished the grouting in the bathroom! Go me!!
Hopefully your wee day will work out better!
Sending hugs
Melly xxx

melsanford said...

Oh I recognise that scene! All too familiar in our house! Complete with nearly 2 year old monkey holding onto my leg :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Khristen said...

Have I been there a zillion times or more! I always thought "he'll get older and be more content to play in his room, seeing as my craft room is right next door," and what do you know...he still comes in there..."can I get some glue on this" with his chubby little hand holding a scrap I've dropped. He just wants to be with mommy, doing the things mommy does. *sigh* I'll deal with it, as I know all too well he'll eventually be content to play alone and leave Mommy in the dust, as my girls have done :( *hugs*