Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Burning Down the House

Although I wouldn't ever really burn my house down, mainly because we live in the church parsonage, as I was cleaning today this song came on and it made me consider it beings as my house looked like this and it was spotless two days ago. Does it ever seem like you are always take two steps forward and one step backwards? I have felt like that with our house. We still have boxes to unpack! But it's getting close. I tackle one annoying thing a day and feel better. I keep a list of all the "areas" of my home that annoy me and scratch them off as I get them to a not annoying state. My goal right now is to make everything have a home by Easter. Then it will be easy to maintain. Wish me luck!

Blessings,
Woman

P.S.! I downloaded a new Blogger App and my post worked yayaayayaywoohooyaaayayaaayaaaaaaay! (that's my written out version of the happy dance) I can't believe Google's app is so bad! Thank you unknown app writer person for making my life a tiny bit simpler.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Tee hee, I'm going to have Talking Heads going round in mine now all evening! Haven't heard that song in YEARS!
And as for unpacking boxes ... just do one at a time and you'll soon get there. (though they say if you don't unpack a box within 3 years you never will ... and its true!!!!)