Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's Happened...

Blogger's block. I knew it would come but I was hoping not so soon. Okay, the truth is that it's Thursday and my week hasn't been particularly great because I've been fighting a nasty cold among other schtuff. But I don't want to bore you with my yuck-o week, so I will leave you with some inspirations of someone else:

Zero

Zero,
such a shy performer,
at first hiding behind the no's "n",
you step out onto the clear, open page;

0,

inside your tight boundaries lies amazing space,
the mouth of a bottomless well dropping down into
the dark waters of unknown significance,
where absence is not naught and a mere
nothing adds more to the already full.

Cipher of silence, swollen round with fresh beginnings,
of curtains about to open, the choir's first breath... . . .

Origin of origins which comes forever before
the note which can never be played.

~
Cliff Crego

No comments: