Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tomorrow
















Tomorrow I get to spend half of the day with my two favorite kids. I get to get up at 6:30 a.m. and be a child for 4 or 5 hours (one of my favorite activities). I like days where I get to just play and be silly and children are the most accepting of that child-like immaturity that sits within me. Think about it, could you go up to an adult and just tickle the snot out of them? Nah. BUT with a 5 year old, I get to tickle her until she hick-ups. And, her little brother, I get to play baby-on-a-cob where I nibble him up all the way from he toes to right behind his ears (that's the sweet spot). I can honestly say, nobody that I know would allow me to play baby-on-the-cob with them without looking at me like I'm retarded or something.

However, there is a certain age at which those fun games suddenly become immature to any child. This will become a very sad day for me. But until then I will have my kicks and giggles being just as silly as they are for as long as they will allow me.

No comments: